Do you like lunch? So do we. Do you like eating for practically free? Ditto.
Well, for the entire month of March you can eat like a king throughout downtown Oak Park with Downtown Oak Park’s $5 Lunch Special Menu.
Check out these specials – provided by Downtown Oak Park – and get to munching, you lunch maniacs.
Boss Burrito, 1110 Westgate St.
- Two tacos with rice and beans
- Two tamales with rice and beans
Cozy Corner, 138 Marion St. (Dine-in only)
- Quiche Lorraine or veggie quiche w/ field green salad and soup
- BLT sandwich with French fries and soup
- Grilled cheese with French fries and soup
- Buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup and butter
- Soup and house salad
Delia’s Kitchen, 1034 Lake St.
- Soup + 1/2 sandwich of the week
- Breakfast sandwich (sausage patty, organic egg on a muffin) with potatoes
Hecho en Oak Park, 1053 Lake St.
- 1 taco + rice & beans
Jerusalem Café, 1030 Lake St. (Available from 11 a.m.–2 p.m.)
- Falafel plate
- Lunch combo plate
Khyber Pass, 1031 Lake St.
- Choice of one entree – chicken tikka masala, chicken curry, saag paneer or mix vegetables with basmati rice
Lake Street Kitchen + Bar, 1101 Lake St. (Dine-in only)
- Cup of tomato basil soup + little Lake Street salad
Léa French Street Food, 106 Marion St.
- Choice of meat or veggie quiche w/ choice of side
Luo’s Peking House, 113 Marion St. (Available from 11:30 a.m.–3 p.m.)
- Regular Lunch Menu features items as low as $4.85 includes soup, entrée, egg roll or wonton, rice, tea & cookie
Mancini’s Italian Bistro, 1111 Lake St. (Dine-in only)
- Spaghetti with marinara or meat sauce
Munch, 104 Marion St.
- Choice of two seasonal soups
- Choice of house mixed-green salad with balsamic vinaigrette or chopped kale salad with orange vinaigrette
Prairie Bread Kitchen, 103 Marion St.
- Menu coming soon!
Puree’s Pizza & Pasta, 1023 Lake St.
- ½ turkey sandwich for $4.99 with choice of soup, salad or fries & small drink
- Slice of pizza + small drink for $4.50
Q-BBQ, 124 Marion St.
- Sliders meal – chicken or pork, includes one side.
Red Mango Café, 1044 Lake St.
- $5 Fill a cup
Slice Factory, 421 Harlem Ave.
- Jumbo slices starting at $4.99
Sugar Fixe, 119 Marion St.
- Slice of quiche and small coffee – daily selections, while it lasts
Sushi House, 1107 Lake St. (Select items served with miso soup. Not valid with any other offer or gift cards)
- House salad
- Small fried rice (veggie or chicken)
- Small teriyaki chicken with rice
- Ebi Ten roll
- California roll (no massago)
- Sweet potato roll
- Spicy tuna roll
- Garlic green beans or broccoli
- Seaweed salad
Wells Street Popcorn, 1119 Lake St.
- Large popcorn w/drink
Local’84 at Fitness Clubs Oak Park, 1114 Lake St.
- Mushroom quesadilla
- Mushrooms, cheddar, mozzarella, red onions
- Beyond Burger
- Whole wheat flat bread, Beyond Burger patty, onion, lettuce, herb Aioli
- Veggie wrap
- Whole wheat tortilla, hummus, onion, mushroom, red pepper