We want to hear your thoughts on what is happening around our community. Before submitting a letter to the editor, this is what you need to know:
- Letters to the editor can’t be more than 350 words.
- While not required, a horizontal picture is encouraged to be sent along with the submission.
- Letters to the editor submitted Friday before noon every week have the best chance of making it into next week’s print edition.
- Submissions should be of local interest.
- If we end up publishing your piece, there is a chance it will make it into our weekly viewpoints newsletter.