On Jan. 28, Weichert Realtors Nickel Group held its third annual Client Appreciation Party at the annex of Divine Consign in Oak Park. The theme of this year’s party was “Warm Up with Weichert” and featured demonstrations from several local businesses, including Flavour Cooking School and Prodigy Glassworks. The event was catered by Cucina Paradiso, which also provided a very popular photo booth. A split-the-pot raffle raised almost $900 for the the American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund.
1) JDale Anderson, John Lawrence, Alex Waterloo, Renee Fiore, Bryan Carpenter, Kelly Fondow, Barbara Kohut, Janet Rouse, Monica Dalton, Pauline Sharpe Linda Marcangelo and Christopher Krohe.
2) Jim Doss and Kim Goldschmidt
3) Denise Norton of Flavour Cooking School demonstrates how to make banana rum flambe
4) Prodigy Glassworks at work creating a glass figurine
5) Nora Brennan and Kerry McCall
6) Alice Fox McMahon, Michael Dmyterko and Alex Waterloo
Send us an event
If there is an important event in your organization that you would like to see on this page, please send information and photos to Village Voyeur, Wednesday Journal, 141 S. Oak Park Ave., Oak Park, Il 60302, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.