Celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day on September 5th with a local cheese pizza! We have loads of options when it comes to selecting a pizzeria in our Oak Park Eats community, but here are ten cheesy options to help you make the most of this decadent holiday!
ONE: Cuzzo’s Pasta Pizza Panini and More (330 Madison St, Oak Park)
- Buy two large or party sized pizzas and get a 10″ cheese pizza for free!
TWO: Bertolli’s Pizza (7973 W. Lake Street, River Forest)
- Since 1963 this River Forest pizza place has been churning out home-style Italian fare and they offer affordable options to cheese up your next pizza. A 10″ small cheese pizza will set you back just $8.85 and less than $10 more gets you an 18″ jumbo cheese covered pie ($18.55).
THREE: Geppetto’s Pizza and Pasta (113 N. Oak Park Ave, Oak Park)
- Aug 29, 2019 – Sep 5, 2019 $7.00 Medium Thin Cheese Pizza. Show this code at the store: 8297 and mention offer when ordering.
FOUR: Salerno’s Pizza and Pasta (7128 W Roosevelt Rd, Oak Park)
- The “Family Deal” for $29.95 gets you 1 XL Pizza with 2 toppings, 1 Appetizer Choice and 1 2L Soda or get a Cheese Pizza Slice Deal All day, everyday. Your slice comes with a can of soda or bottle of water for just $7.
FIVE: Paisans Pizzeria And Bar Berwyn (6226 W. Ogden Ave., Berwyn)
- Stop by Paisans on Thursday and to celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day with a 18″ Jumbo Cheese Pizza for only $12.99! All day, dine in & carry out only. Certain restrictions apply.
SIX: The Original Old World Pizza (7230 West North Ave., Elmwood Park)
- Just in time for National Cheese Pizza Day Old World Pizza offers a Thursday special featuring a large 1 topping pan pizza for $14.99.
SEVEN: Cucina Paradiso (814 North Blvd., Oak Park)
- The Oak Park mainstay typically offers their 4 Cheese Pizza oozing with Mozzarella, romano, fontina, gorgonzola, and tomato sauce for $14.25, but National Cheese Pizza Day falls on a Thursday when carry-out orders are discounted by 20%.
EIGHT: Rosatti’s Pizza Oak Park (1013 Madison St, Oak Park)
- Keep Lunch Real With Rosati’s with an 18″ (1) Ingredient Thin Crust Pizza, 12 wings (Hot or BBQ) and 2-Liter of soda for $30.
NINE: Al’s Pizzeria (9253 W. Cermack Rd., North Riverside)
- This North Riverside pizza joint has an offer to make parents and kids happy. For just $21.99 you can snag the “Babysitters Special” featuring a 14″ thin crust cheese pizza, a dozen chicken fingers, cheesy garlic bread and a liter of Coke.
TEN: Damenzo’s Pizza & Restaurant (7300 W Roosevelt R., Forest Park)
- In 1985 Damiano Mannino and his brother-in-law Vincenzo Leone opened Damenzo’s and began sharing their passion for pizza with the masses. To honor National Cheese Pizza Day why not snag a cheesy dinner? A small cheese pizza costs just $7.70, while a 24″ crowd-pleasing cheese covered pie is just $27.50.