OK, we acknowledge it hasn’t exactly been the most enjoyable winter on record. And frigid weather means March has come in like a lion, but March also means deals on meals in Oak Park.
We know, we know. You don’t want to leave your cozy house to cram your gullet at one of the village’s many quality eateries, but restaurateurs have bills to pay, too, so have a heart and go get some pho.
Better yet, let Downtown Oak Park make this easy for you. Five bucks for weekday lunches. That’s it. Five bucks. You read that right. Five. Bucks.
Here’s a list of the restaurants participating this year:
Boss Burrito, 1110 Westgate
- 2 tacos with rice & beans
- 2 tamales with rice & beans
Cozy Corner, 138 Marion St.
- BLT sandwich w/ french fries & soup
- Grilled cheese w/ french fries & soup
- Buttermilk pancakes w/ maple syrup & butter
- Soup & house salad
* Dine-in only
Delia’s Kitchen, 1034 Lake St.
- Soup + salad special of the week
- Potato Skins + side of fruit
Jerusalem Café, 1030 Lake St.
- Falafel plate
*Available from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Khyber Pass, 1031 Lake St.
Choice of one entree – chicken tikka masala, chicken curry, saag paneer or mix vegetables with basmati rice
Lake Street Kitchen + Bar, 1101 Lake St.
Cup of tomato basil soup + little Lake Street salad
Léa French Street Food, 106 Marion St.
1/2 baguette melt sandwich (choose from beef, tuna or turkey) + salad or chips
Luo’s Peking House, 113 Marion St.
Regular lunch menu features items as low as $4.85 includes soup, entrée, egg roll or wonton, rice, tea & cookie
Available from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Munch, 104 Marion St.
- Vegan Soup and Salad – 100% Homemade
- Choice of Kale Salad with Orange Vinaigrette or Mixed greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Choice of Italian Pasta and Lentil soup or the soup of the week; this week Carrot Coconut Curry soup
Puree’s Pizza & Pasta, 1023 Lake St.
- ½ turkey sandwich for $4.99 with choice of soup, salad or fries and small drink
- Slice of pizza + small drink for $4.50
Slice Factory, 421 Harlem Ave.
Jumbo Slices starting at $4.99
Sushi House, 1107 Lake St.
- House salad*
- Small fried rice (veggie or chicken)*
- Small teriyaki chicken w/rice*
- Ebi Ten roll
- California roll (no massago)
- Sweet potato roll*
- Spicy tuna roll
- Goyza (Japanese dumplings)*
*Select items served w/miso soup. Not valid with any other offer or gift cards.
Wells Street Popcorn, 1119 Lake St.
Large popcorn w/drink
Local ’84 at Fitness Clubs Oak Park, 1114 Lake St.
- 1/2 Buffalo Chicken wrap & soup
- 1/2 Veggie hummus wrap & soup.
- Fruit smoothie (Acai, berries, strawberry, Hawaiian, and mango tango)
* Check-in at FFC front desk
Wise Cup, 1018 Lake St.