Congrats to Marcia, winner of the 12 Days of Eat-Más grand prize, valued over $500! The grand prize includes:
- A Partridge in a Pear Tree: Enjoy a duo of pear infused spirits from Binny’s in Elmwood Park and a themed tea towel.
- Two Turtle Doves: Savor a dozen River Forest Tortoises from River Forest Chocolates.
- Three French Hens: Treat yourself to lunch at Léa French Street Food in Oak Park with this $25 gift certificate
- Four Calling Birds: Enjoy a quartet of curds and jams from Rare Bird Preserves in Oak Park. For good measure we tosses in a bag of their scone mix, too!
- Five Golden Rings: Snag five edible rings of your choice with a $20 gift certificate to Firecakes Donuts.
- Six Geese A-Laying: Venture over to Forest Park and grab a table at MP Kitchen for $20 worth of eggs (or whatever you might be craving).They’ve got omelettes, frittatas, skillets, benny’s, sandwiches, and breakfast nachos!
- Seven Swans A-Swimming: You’ll be swimming in happiness with these seven sips of local libations. A trio of tastes from Quincy Street Distillery meet up with a quartet of beers from Kinslahger.
- Eight Maids-A-Milking: For over 40 years, the folks at Di Nico’s Pizza have been serving up high quality Sicilian style pizza. We’re pretty sure they’ve needed more than 8 maids-a-milking to source all the cheese for their pizzas over the years! Venture on over to Berwyn with a $20 gift card to Di Nico’s and grab a few cheesy slices!
- Nine Ladies Dancing: Sipping a trio of teas (think Dowager Countess and Queen Victoria) from Todd & Holland Tea Merchants out of an ultra feminine tea cup will surely help you unwind after a night of dancing!
- Ten Lords-A-Leaping: You’ll be jumping for joy when you experience a caffeine high at the Buzz Café, on us. Use these $15 in Buzz Bucks to load up on some leap-inducing coffee on the go, or brew up some Buzz Blend coffee at home!
- Eleven Pipers Piping: When you say pipes, we think smoke and that leads to delicious thoughts of BBQ! Q BBQ is just the place to cure a BBQ craving, and this $30 gift card is sure to help keep your belly full!
- Twelve Drummers Drumming: Thanks to Scratch Kitchen, you’ll be snacking on a dozen drumsticks! After all, they’re known for serving “nice legs” over chicken wings and you can use this $20 gift certificate to Scratch Kitchen to snag some saucy drumsticks!
Congrats again, and Merry Christmas from everyone at Oak Park Eats!