Cook County residents can vote early this year at Oak Park Village Hall, 123 Madison St., right up to the day before the March 20 primary.
Early voting runs March 5-19. Here is the schedule:
- March 5 through 10, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- March 11, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- March 12 through 16, 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- March 17, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- March 18, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- March 19, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The village notes that it offers grace-period registration during early voting. Learn more on the Cook County Clerk’s website.
Voters also must bring valid identification, such as a driver’s license or picture ID, to vote early. The Cook County Clerk’s Office provides information about acceptable forms of ID.
More information about the election is available at www.cookcountyclerk.com/elections.