- Take part in an in-depth look at Executive Functions based on the work of Dr. George McCloskey,
- Learn powerful questions teens with and without diagnosed learning differences can ask themselves to check if they have the academic, social, executive functioning & emotional skills to handle college.
- Receive a toolbox of solutions and assessments to help teens build their capacity to problem solve and to create new habits and routines so they can succeed
- Learn how teens can choose a positive mindset that will lead to a desired outcome.
- Find out how to help teens identify their character strengths and use them as leverage to push through challenges in order to achieve long-term goals.
- Learn about developing an Individualized College Readiness Plan to use at home, at school with teens or in your work with college bound teens with ADHD/LD.
- Learn how to help teens understand their hard-wiring to make best-fit career selection, and chose correct Career & Majors before College selection.
- Get cost reduction help for college.
Location: Greater Chicago West, 715 Jackson in Oak Park.
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2015
Time: 12:30 – 3:30 p.m. Registration begins at 12:00 noon. Lunch will be provided.
Price: Single – $15.00; Couple – $25.00; CEU’s and PD hour credits – $10 extra per person