COURTESY OF YORK FURRIER
Join us for a Fashionable FUNdraiser to benefit St. Jude from 6:00 – 9:00PM on Thursday, October 1, 2015 at the Elmhurst City Centre location of York Furrier, 107 N. York Street.
Finding Cures. Saving Children.
YOUR $50 DONATION INCLUDES:
• Delectable Hors d’oeuvres and Decadent Dessert Buffet
• Champagne, Wine and Sparkling Water
• Music by Sound Differential DJ Scott Detrick
• Informal Modeling of the York Collection New Arrivals and Project Runway All Star Peach Carr Designs
• The Opportunity to Purchase Grand & Regular Raffle Tickets
• An abundant York Furrier Swag Bag for each Guest
Space is VERY LIMITED . . . Guests Must Pre-Register by 9/25/15 to Attend!
Contact: Allison Newton, Sr. Regional Events Specialist for ALSAC/St. Jude
For Questions, call 773-784-6704 or Email Allison.Newton@StJude.org.
Be one of the first 20 R.S.V.P.s and you will be entered to win a stylish garment from the York Furrier 84th Anniversary Collection!
To register, visit www.YorkFur.com/special-events or call 630-832-2200.
Continued Support: At the event, Peach Carr will donate a portion of all sales from her new seasonal clutches to St. Jude. For any fur or fine outerwear purchases made between 10/1/15 and 11/21/15, mention “St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital” and York Furrier will make a significant donation in support of the St. Jude mission to treat and defeat childhood cancer and other life-threating diseases.