COURTESY OF OAK PARK-RIVER FOREST COMMUNITY FOUNDATION
The Foundation is pleased to present three opportunities to honor those who have demonstrated significant philanthropic impact in our community.
There are three categories for award nomination –Individual Philanthropist, Philanthropic Business or Organization (this includes nonprofits and groups) and Outstanding Youth (individual or group).
- Excellence in Philanthropy: Outstanding Individual Award: $1000 grantto a charity of the recipient’s choice and an engraved plaque.
- Excellence in Philanthropy: Business or Organization Award: $500 grantto charity of the recipient’s choice and an engraved plaque.
- Excellence in Philanthropy: Youth Award: $500 grant to charity of the recipient’s choice and an engraved plaque.
Please note that each category has a different nomination form. All three forms are provided in this one document. Select the one(s) you wish to complete.
How to nominate:
Send one application with original signature of nominating individual per award. The nomination should include all of the information listed in the nomination form. No more than one award is presented in each category. Those selected to receive awards are asked to be present at our “Celebrating Philanthropic Excellence” event to be held in February 2015.
Deadline for the submission of nominations is Dec. 5, 2014.E-mail submissions are strongly encouraged.
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fax nominations to: 708-848-1531.
- Send mail to: Excellence in Philanthropy, Oak-Park River Forest Community Foundation, 1049 Lake Street, Suite 204, Oak Park, IL 60301
Awards will be given at a ceremony which will be part of our “Celebrating Philanthropic Excellence” event to be held in February 2015. If your nominee is selected for an award we will notify both you and the awardee in advance.