Courtesy readMedia Newswire, Lewis University
Lewis University announces Dean’s List honorees.These following students were among those honored on the Lewis University Dean’s List for fall semester 2012.
- River Grove resident Kenneth McNally was studying Criminal/Social Justice at Lewis University.
- River Grove resident Dariusz Brozek was studying Criminal/Social Justice at Lewis University.
- Oak Park resident Maximilian Schmelzer was studying Aviation Flight Management at Lewis University.
- River Grove resident Alessandro Mazza was studying Chemistry at Lewis University.
- River Grove resident Carisis Martinez was studying Business Administration at Lewis University.
- Oak Park resident Titia Parks was studying Elementary Education at Lewis University.
- Oak Park resident Dorothea Fields was studying Health Care Leadership at Lewis University.
To be eligible for this honor, students must have completed a minimum of 12 semester hours of credit with a grade point average of 3.25 out of a possible 4.0.
Lewis University is a Catholic university offering distinctive undergraduate and graduate programs to more than 6,500 traditional and adult students. Lewis offers multiple campus locations, online degree programs, and a variety of formats that provide accessibility and convenience to a growing student population. Sponsored by the De La Salle Christian Brothers, Lewis prepares intellectually engaged, ethically grounded, globally connected, and socially responsible graduates. The seventh largest private not-for-profit university in Illinois, Lewis has been nationally recognized by The Princeton Review and U.S. News & World Report. Visit http://www.lewisu.edu for further information.