|Share on Facebook|
|Share on Twitter|
By Suze Solari
Fashion's Night Out (FNO) is a global extravaganza of fashion and one-of-a-kind events evening. It's the official kickoff to New York Fashion Week, followed by London, Paris & Milan.
Thursday, September 6th, FNO celebrations: this annual celebration started in 2009 in New York City as an effort to get folks shopping again after the financial crash. Come out and support your local retail economy, bring your friends & I will see you there:
Muse Boutique & 1148 Cosmetics: 'A Night in Manhattan' themed evening, form 6 - 9 pm. featuring a mixologist stirring up special martinis & cocktails; amazing discounts, 30$ eyelash extensions & a chance to win a free make-over & clutch handbag!
If you are in the city, out in Oak Brook or Old Orchard, you can catch the trends at the make-up counters & on the Runway Fashion Shows Macy's & Neiman Marcus, check each location for event times & rsvp info.
Other events in the month of September include:
- Nora's Shoes Fall Soiree, Oak Park Shop - Thursday, September 13th, 6-9pm / 30% off in store all regular priced merchandise
103 N. Oak Park Ave. Oak Park, IL 60301, #708.524.5740
- Re-Opening: Divine Consign new location, Preview Party Sept. 14th, 6 - 8 pm! 809 S. Oak Park Ave. (708) 386-3366, Trends will remain in current location
- Wine Walk & Shop Saturday, Sept. 15th, 1 to 5pm:, @ participating Madison street boutiques in Forest Park; including wine tastings and special discounts
- Opening of Takara's new lifestyles gift shop in the old Croix location:131 N. Marion, end of September: St. Oak Park, for details call: (708) 524-9200
- Effigy Salon 1st Anniversay party: Thurs. Sept. 27th103 S Oak Park Ave, Oak Park (708) 613-4417
Don't miss the Fall Fashion edition in the Wed Journal this month! If you crave more fashion news and advice, follow me on twitter & facebook, and subscribe to my monthly Styling Newsletter: you can sign up by visiting my website: www.suzesolaridesign.com