By Terry Dean
(Courtesy Oak Park and River Forest High School)
MON. APRIL 2 – SUMMER SCHOOL & SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION Remember, this year's schedule is changed due to major summer construction.
Due to technical difficulties, online summer school and camp registration has been temporarily suspended.
- We will provide 24-hours advance notice to families when we are able to resume online registration.
- The registration period will be extended by the time it takes to resolve these issues.
While mail-in registrations remain an option for summer SCHOOL only, please be aware that no applications will be processed until registration officially resumes. Please accept our sincere apologies for this inconvenience.
If you believe you successfully registered before the links were disabled, you can check by going to www.oprfhs.org and clicking on:
- More Quick Links on the right side >
- Then click on Obligation Payments (under Online Payments) >
- Click on My Account (then on left side under Services) >
- Login with same email address and password you used to purchase your student’s summer school registration.
- Click on Order History.
- You'll see two columns – Date and Order ID.
- Find the line that has today's date and click on your Order ID and you should get a copy of the receipt.
- There is a link at the top to print your receipt, as well.
If you have any concerns or questions, you may contact the Summer School Director Dale Craft at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Summer School Secretary Linda Hayes at email@example.com, or Athletic Director John Stelzer at firstname.lastname@example.org or Athletic Secretary Lori Heidloff at email@example.com.
Answer Book 2016
To view the full print edition of the Wednesday Journal 2016 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|