The following candidates are running for the office of village trustee in the village of Oak Park:
* One government to rule them all? (March 21, 2017)
* Trustee candidates condemn effort to boot opponents (March 21, 2017)
* Another court win for VMA-backed candidates (Feb. 28, 2017)
* Appeals court to take up VMA candidate challenge (Feb. 20, 2017)
* Village Manager Association candidates to stay on ballot - for now (Feb. 7, 2017)
* Challenge continues for VMA candidates (Jan. 24, 2017)
* Village Manager Association candidates overcome ballot challenge (Jan. 12, 2017)
* Embattled candidates make their case at challenge hearing (Jan. 6, 2017)
* Lueck calls out sexism at electoral board meeting (Jan. 6, 2017)
* Oak Park candidates face petition challenges (Dec. 29, 2016)
Answer Book 2017
To view the full print edition of the Wednesday Journal 2017 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|