You Can Grow Your Business
We Can Help!
Are you stuck? Do you want to get to the next level but are unsure how to do so? Securing financing, understanding and reaching your market and technology is critical to the success of your business.
Join us on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 8:30am to hear about how to promote and increase your business revenues, and use the most up to date enterprise technology for your budget.
Who Should Attend: Business Owners with decision-making authority.
How you will benefit:
• Anticipate the economic impact of your decisions.
• Identify various loan products available to enhance
• Access to capital. Loan officers will be available on site to
• Evaluate and enhance the performance of your business
marketing, finance or technology plan.
• Hear from successful professionals about keys to success.
Criteria to attend:
• Two years in business
Director Access to Capital,
Women's Business Development Center
Amara Enyia JD, PhD
Executive Director Austin Chamber of Commerce
Local Advertising Consultant,
Austin Weekly News
Executive Director, 10,000 Small
Businesses Initiative - Chicago Harold
Washington College, one of the City
Colleges of Chicago
Wednesday, October 2, 2013 • 8:30am – 10:30am
Loretto Hospital, 645 S. Central Ave.
6th Floor, Community Room
Limited space available
No Cost to Attend: Reservation is Required