Austin Weekly News' West Side Business Network
Opening doors to endless possibilities
Austin Weekly News' West Side Business NetworkPhone: 708/613-3329
Owner(s): Dawn Ferencak
Handicapped Accessible: Yes
Out & About in Austin Recommends
Austin Weekly News is looking for interns! Seeking passionate individuals looking for professional work experience in a friendly environment! For details and the application form, click here.
_ __ _ __ _ __ _ __
Business development and networking opportunities for professionals on the West Side of Chicago. Partner with your neighborhood newspaper to grow your connections and expand your business. The AWN West Side Business Network is the umbrella group for the AWN Business Development Group, West Side Women, West Side Men, West Side Bridge (bridging the gap between the West Side of Chicago and the Western Suburbs), West Side Manufacturing Network, and the Illinois Press Association award winning Out & About in Austin - showing all that's good on the West Side of Chicago.
More than just networking and advertising support, we offer consultative marketing and business management strategy support, connections to funding opportunities, and partnership matching that makes sense. Why trust us? Because we make it our passion to connect with everyone in the communities we serve. What are you waitng for? Join today.
West Side Men - 3rd Friday of the month at Noon
MacArthur's Restaurant, 5412 W. Madison, Chicago
West Side Women - 1st Monday of the month at 8am
Alice's Restaurant, 5836 W. Chicago Ave., Chicago
West Side Bridge - 3rd Thursday of the month at 7:30am
Location changes monthly.
- Thursday, August 20th - 7:30am to 9am hosted by Native Foods, 7343 Lake St. in River Forest. Native Foods Café has grown to become America's premier fast-casual vegan restaurant group spanning coast to coast. Serving made-from-scratch, chef-crafted cuisine to vegans and non-vegans alike, with seasonally updated one-of-a-kind dishes, delicious desserts and homemade beverages inspired by our innovative culinary team. Their food is made fresh daily—from homemade tempeh and seitan, to Native Cheese, to sauces and drinks, dressings and desserts too! Their entire menu is 100% plant-based because they strive to create a compassionate dining experience serving up homemade meals that are good for you, your family and the environment. Attend this meeting and you'll get to try some of their refreshments! RSVP is required! Contact Alicia by 8/18 at (708) 613-3344 or email@example.com
- Thursday, Sept. 17th - 7:30am to 9am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Oct. 15th - 7:30am to 9am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Nov. 19th - 7:30am to 9am. Location TBD.
- Thursday, Dec. 17th - 7:30am to 9am. Location TBD.
Interested in hosting a West Side Bridge meeting? You need a space that can accomodate up to 45 people. Hosts get the chance to give a short 10minute presentation, and can offer a tour of the facility if they so choose. Contact Alicia for details: (708) 613-3344 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check back often for updates on future meetings.