Here's how to play:
1. In the photo above is a particularly wonderful dish from a local restaurant. This restaurant could be in Oak Park or another local community served by Wednesday Journal.
2. If you think you know the restaurant where the pictured dish is served, then submit your entry at this link starting Wednesday, May 1.
3. All correct answers (assuming there's more than one) will be entered into a drawing.
4. The winner of the drawing receives a $50 gift certificate that can be used at that restaurant.
5. The winner will be alerted via email and has five business days to pick up the gift certificate at the Wednesday Journal offices (141 S. Oak Park Ave, Oak Park). Of course, we'll announce the winner right here at http://www.oakpark.com/Dining/Blogs/.
* Contest runs noon-to-noon, Wednesday, May 1 through Wednesday, May 8.
* Contest is not open to anyone affiliated, past or present, with the Wednesday Journal or the restaurant to-be-named. If no one names the restaurant in the first week of play, we will run a "hint."
* Winners will be alerted by email and will have 5 business days to respond; after that, there will be a second drawing.
PLEASE DO NOT POST ANSWERS HERE! You can certainly discuss the dish in the Comments section below, but posting correct answers will actually decrease your chances of winning (that's because the final winner will be determined by a drawing of all correct answers).