On Monday night, January 27, at 7PM, me and a number of other Chicago food writers and editors will be eating and telling stories about food and related topics at The Dawson [http://the-dawson.com/].
We'll be part of a program entitled Between Bites. This is the second installment of the series.
Between Bites is a philanthropic forum. Proceeds benefit a Kendall College scholarship awarded on behalf of the late Jason Cevallos, formerly a bartender at The Dawson.
The pull-through theme for this installment of Between Bites is Hot/Cold. My particular personal story is called "Blood on Snow." It's about youthful exuberance, domestic terrorism, pizza and death.
Here are the other presenters:
- Amalie Drury, Editor, PureWow Chicago
- Chris LaMorte, Editor, UrbanDaddy Chicago
- Liz Grossman, Managing Editor, Plate Magazine
- Nick Kindelsperger, Editor, Serious Eats Chicago
- Kate Bernot, Nightlife reporter, RedEye
If you'd like to come along, tickets are available through Eventbrite. Price includes presentation, food and drink: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/between-bites-tickets-10074694683