Here's how to play:
1. Once a month, a picture will be posted online on oakpark.com. This picture will also be printed the week before in the Wednesday Journal. In the photo there will be a particularly wonderful dish from a local restaurant. This restaurant could be in Oak Park or another local community served by Wednesday Journal.
2. If you think you know the restaurant where the pictured dish is served, then submit your entry here.
3. All correct answers (assuming there's more than one) will be entered into a drawing.
4. The winner of the drawing receives a $50 gift certificate that can be used at that restaurant.
5. The winner will be alerted via email and has five business days to pick up the gift certificate at the Wednesday Journal offices (141 S. Oak Park Ave, Oak Park). Of course, we'll announce the winner right here at http://www.oakpark.com/Dining/Blogs/.
* Contest runs noon-to-noon, Monday, January 21 to Wednesday, January 23.
* Contest is not open to anyone affiliated, past or present, with the Wednesday Journal or the restaurant to-be-named. If no one names the restaurant in the first week of play, we will run a "hint."
* Winners will be alerted by email and will have 5 business days to respond; after that, there will be a second drawing.
Find a garage sale near you!
In search of local garage sales? Find out what sales are happening near you on our map and listing page.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Photo store||Contact us|
|Submit Letter To The Editor|