About Parenthesis Family Center
Parenthesis Family Center provides a wide range of parenting education, coaching, counseling, respite, and case management services focused on building strong families. For 31 years, Parenthesis has upheld its mission to strengthen family bonds and promote the development of parents and young children by affirming the parent/child relationship, improving parenting skills, and alleviating family isolation. Parenthesis delivers its mission through four core programs:
- Morning Family Drop in serves families living throughout the near western suburbs.
- Parenteen serves teens, their children and their parents.
- Mothering On Our Own serves single parents.
- Family Wrap serves a wide range of families with diverse needs.
Parenthesis is located in the Euclid Avenue United Methodist Church in Oak Park. Learn more at www.parenthesis-info.org.
- Exclusive Presale, For volunteers only, Friday, September 28, 6 to 7 p.m. For more information, contact Judi Dziwak at email@example.com.
- VIP Sale, $10 entry, Friday, September 28, 7:30 to 9 p.m. VIP Sale tickets can be purchased for $10 online (www.parenthesis-info.org/news) or by calling Kathy at 708-848-2227.
- Consignment Sale, Free entry, Saturday, September 29, 9 to 11 a.m.
- Half-Price Sale 11:30 a.m. to noon.
Answer Book 2016
To view the full print edition of the Wednesday Journal 2016 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|