By Jim Bowman
1. If Oak Park in 1978 was the most conservative place he had lived in, where else had he lived?
2. If segregation and parochialism were bad then, why is it good for black students to have special programs now that encourage segregation and parochialism?
3. If a few incredibly, obscenely, super-wealthy Americans are trying to distort, pervert, corrupt, and purchase the political system, what is the maximum one may be allowed before he can be identified as one who may try to distort, pervert, corrupt, and purchase the political system?
4. If a student listening to all voices decides he likes Fox News more than the New York Times, then what?
5. If a student decides to become a Republican, join the Tea Party movement, and enlist in the U.S. Army Special Forces so he can kill enemies of our country, can he or she ever be considered for a Tradition of Excellence award?