See what's in store this month at Thursday Night Out! TNO runs every Thursday between May 19th and August 25th from 5pm-9pm on Marion Street between Lake Street and North Boulevard. Participate in the dine-around, enjoy a free world music concert series, and sip wine and beer — available to purchase at the event!
HOW THE DINE-AROUND WORKS
17 restaurants offer a variety of drinks, appetizers, entrees and desserts on the TNO menu. $16 ticket booklets contain four dine-around tickets. Ticket booklets are available at the Downtown Oak Park kiosk at Lake and Marion on Thursday nights. One ticket gets you one item off the TNO menu! Click here for June menu. Tables will be set up outside for patrons to enjoy live music while dining al fresco. #1 Reason of 101 to go to TNO ... the FOOD!
Johnny Blas Latin Jazz Band / 5-7PM / Latin & Jazz
AfriCaribe / 7-9PM / Puerto Rican & Caribbean
Beer & wine will be available to purchase and drink on Marion Street!
- Need last minute gifts for teachers or graduates? We have tons of great stuff. Also time for summer fun like kites, water guns, balls and smoke gags. Superman shirts, mugs, etc. are great for Dad! Pumpkin Moon, 1028 North Boulevard
- BeerShop will be accepting TNO coupons for $4 beers to go. Stop by our shop and pick up a beverage to enjoy with your meal. Beer Shop, 1026 North Boulevard
- Lake Theatre premieres new movies every Thursday night! Also, the Wednesday Morning Movie Series is back for the summer! Lake Theatre, 1022 Lake Street
- It's time for a new summer purse and we have some great new brands and styles to choose from. Don't forget about Dads Day - tools, funky socks, drinkware choices are just a few ideas. Scratch 'n Sniff, 120 Marion Street
- Open interview days at Oak Park Lou Malnati's every Wednesday from 1:00 – 4:00. Cannot attend the open interview days? Apply online here. Lou Malnati's, 1038 Lake Street
- Join CarefulPeach for a wine tasting event featuring the ancient Noble Grapes of France on June 22nd at 7PM. Along with a thoughtful food pairing, the event is focused on the tastes and notes of the Pinot Gris grape. Also, the Peach will be hosting Jour DeFete Bastille Day Bash on Saturday, July 16! CarefulPeach Boutique, 1024 North Boulevard
Answer Book 2017
To view the full print edition of the Wednesday Journal 2017 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|