There's no such thing as a free lunch, the saying goes, but for the month of March restaurant lunches throughout downtown Oak Park are coming pretty darned close.
Downtown Oak Park, a nonprofit that promotes business development, is promoting the $5 lunch deals on its website.
Participating restaurants include:
- Boss Burrito, 1110 Westgate St.
- Cozy Corner, 138 Marion St.
- Delia's Kitchen, 1034 Lake St.
- Jerusalem Café, 1030 Lake St.
- Khyber Pass, 1031 Lake St.
- King & I Thai, 105 Marion St.
- Lake Street Kitchen + Bar, 1101 Lake St.
- Luos Peking House, 113 Marion St.
- Mancini's Italian Bistro, 1111 Lake St.
- Munch, 104 Marion St.
- Puree's Kafe, 1025 Lake St.
- Puree's Pizza & Pasta, 1023 Lake St.
- Q-BBQ, 124 Marion St.
- Red Mango Café, 1044 Lake St.
- Slice Factory, 421 Harlem Ave.
- Sugar Fixe, 119 Marion St.
- Sushi House, 1107 Marion St.
- Suburrito, 1053 Lake St.
- Wells Street Popcorn, 1119 Lake St.
The full list is available at http://www.downtownoakpark.net/march-5-lunch-specials/.