|Share on Facebook|
|Share on Twitter|
COURTESY OF GINGER SLADE
Oak Park Girl Scout, Meghan Slade, with the support of Cait Jones, owner of TranscenDance Studios, are raising awareness of Pediatric Cancer and the need for more pediatric oncology research.
Meghan was inspired to bring attention to this issue when a local Oak Park 4 year old girl, was diagnosed with rhabdomyosarcoma. Evelyn Kelly, a patient at Lurie Children's Hospital and others like her, need your help in winning the battle against this disease. Come learn about pediatric Cancer and how you can help, while also learning a few cool dance moves.
- Saturday, Feb. 22nd, 1:15-4pm
- Longfellow Elementary, 715 S. Highland Avenue, Oak Park, IL
- Entrance FEE: $15/child ($10/second child same family)
- Silent Auction prizes from local vendors
- Program: Meghan and TranscenDance Studios Instructors and staff will guide children thru dance/choreography instructions.
Schedule of events:
1:15 - 1:30 Check in
2:30 Peanut-free snacks/beverage provided(please bring own snack if there is a dietary restriction)
3:30 Parent Showcase presentation
4:00 Silent auction prizes from local vendors
- Please RSVP: (708) 822-7939 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hire Local for FREE!
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Photo store||Contact us|
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|