By Melissa Ford
Are you ready for some Halloween fun?
Bring your kids to Truck or Treat on Friday, October 28th from 5 - 7 pm at Pleasant District.
Trick or treat at Barclay’s American Grill, La Bella Pasteria, Marion Street Cheese Market, Poor Phil’s and Szechwan Beijing restaurants.
All five restaurants will offer family dining specials as well as treat bags, construction tokens, hard hats for kids, Halloween activity sheets and crayons, reflective stickers, glow-in-the-dark bracelets and necklaces, spinning tops, temporary tattoos . . . while supplies last!
Truck or Treat Take is the perfect time to tour Pleasant District.
Come see all the progress being made (Pleasant District is gearing up for its December 1st Grand Opening), nab some treats, listen to music (weather permitting), and meet some of our Oak Park enterpreneurs:
- David Chung of Szechwan Beijing
- Ron Nikel of Oak Park Jewelers
- Sonya Gilbert of Gilbert Creative Studio
- Peter Schlacks, Bones Da Biker & Abby Miller of Greenline Wheels
- Michael Bowman, Claudia Iannelli & Mario Negron of Salon 212
- Mary Murphy of Poor Phil’s
- Carla Trankina of The Carleton of Oak Park Hotel
Create a fun-filled night for you and your family!
* Photos courtesy of lead photographer, Abby Miller of Greenline Wheels
Hire Local for FREE!
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Photo store||Contact us|
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|