Our small local company located in Forest Park, IL has an opening for a Data Entry/Customer Service Representative. If you are ready to be successful, advance your career and do meaningful work that makes a difference to people please submit your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment, have an analytical mind, detail-oriented, and a passion for precision. We are looking for a positive professional with a focus on excellent customer services skills and precise data entry with a whatever it takes to get the job done attitude.
• Various data entry duties
• Payment processing
• General AP/AR duties
• General payroll duties
• Perform high quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Answering customer calls and actively listening to identify their issues
• Building customer relationships, earning their loyalty and trust
• Troubleshooting problems to help resolve customer issues or concerns
• 2 years data entry or AP/AR experience
• Advanced 10 -Key entry with minimal errors
• Advanced mathematical skills and passion for organization
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Flexible willing attitude with the ability to adapt to changing environments
• Work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
Customer Service Skills
• 2 plus years in a customer service role or environment
• Display strong commitment to customer service with polished interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate good judgement and discretion when handling confidential matters
• Ability to multi-task with several assignments and follow through with minimal direction
• Ability to interact in a professional, friendly, and courteous manner with customers, outside vendors, employees, and senior management
• Generating excitement for solutions that can enhance customers expe
Answer Book 2017
To view the full print edition of the Wednesday Journal 2017 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|