Career opportunity for a Full-Time Survey Cad Technician in River Forest. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in all phases of land surveying, construction, boundary and topographic surveying. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a premier surveying company.
Survey CAD Technician duties and responsibilities:
• Prepare ALTA, boundary, improvement, and topographic surveys.
• Prepare as-built surveys and construction plans, subdivision plats, legal descriptions and exhibits.
• Review and understand local and state ordinances.
• Support Land Development group when needed.
• Minimum 5 years CAD/Technical experience
• Strong mathematical skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient with MS office software
• Experience with drafting software
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret civil, architectural, and utility plans and specifications
• Must be a motivated self-starter, team player with the desire to learn and advance
• Strong organizational skills required
• Field surveying experience and PLUS.
Contact Nadia Abrahamson at email@example.com
Answer Book 2017
To view the full print edition of the Wednesday Journal 2017 Answer Book, please click here.
Sign-up to get the latest news updates for Oak Park and River Forest.
|Submit Letter To The Editor|
|Place a Classified Ad|